There’s motivation in motivating, so we’re back at it again! Katie and I have paired up again to present another Yoga challenge for the first 21 days of February. Here’s what you need to know about our 21 day #ckyogachallenge:
1. It starts February 1st, this Sunday, and goes through Saturday February 21st.
2. We’ll be focusing on seven major areas: Balance, Core, Arm Strength, Legs, Inversions, Upper Body, Back Bends. For the first 3 days we’ll do Balance poses, one per day. The next 3 days, Core poses…and so on!
3. Each day will have a pose or flow for you to focus on & we will ask that you participate by practicing the pose & tagging us in your picture.
4. Along with the Yoga, we’ll post a nutritional tip, fact, recipe daily – the yoga lifestyle is about taking care of your mind & body physically as well as nutritionally!
6. Have fun, take care of your body, stay motivated!!
Join us for 21 days and commit to a healthier lifestyle. Whether you want to deepen your practice, try yoga, gain balance & flexibility, strengthen your core, loose a bit of weight, or just incorporate a positive habit into your routine, this is a great way to do it! If you don’t take care of your body, where will you live!?